While inhouse we invite you enjoy an afternoon by the pool, book an appointment at our spa, or join us at one of Insel Fehmarn's weekly events. While out and about in Samoa we suggest you add these must-sees to your vacation getaway itinerary:
- Lalomanu Beach is an iconic Samoa hotspot featuring white sands and tranquil waters. Rent a fale (Samoan hut) for shade while you enjoy a liesurely afternoon beachside.
- Piula Cave Pool is the perfect place for a hot day's cool off. The site located at Piula Theological College offers both fresh and salt waters to refresh and revive in.
- To Sua Ocean Trench World renown for its beauty, visit this enchanting swimming hole
- Swim with the Turtles Take a day trip to Savai'i to feed and swim with the giant turtles in Satoalepai village; a great activity for kids!
Find a list of attractions here!
- Robert Louis Stevenson's House Visit the old homestead and grave of the famed author of "Treasure Island".
- Tiavi Falls One of Samoa's most majestic waterfalls, a must see!
- Tour Operators Find a list of Tour Operators here
- Handi-Crafts Checkout locally crafted goods at Apia's Flea Market
- Clothing At Mena or Mahealani's clothing stores you'll find some of the latest island styles perfect for an evening out
- Gifts Pacific Jewell, Janet's Gift Shop, and Plantation House offer an assortment of gifts to bring back to your friends and family from your adventure in the South Pacific
- Izzy's Best burgers on island
- Giordano's Pizzeria Scrumptious pizza, and conveniently located next door to the hotel
- Krush a vegan eatery located directly behind the hotel
- Scalini's delicious Italian fare
- Bistro Tatau A gourmet dining experience
- Paddles Restaurant A water-front cafe
- Pacific Jewell Cafe A great place for breakfast in a serene garden
Find much more information at www.samoa.travel